Sunday, January 3, 2010

2010

Well, we tried to go snowshoeing again. But as you can see in this picture the deep snow level is at a much higher elevation. We hiked to the Ice Caves along Mountain Loop Highway. Still a fun outing, but not the expected one.



I have mixed feelings about the arrival of 2010. Eighteen years ago, pregnant with our first child, I counted out the years to see when this baby would graduate. Well, that year is here, and Michael will graduate this June. Every year brings change, and change is usually good. I am hopeful that I will get through these many changes coming our way. Kelsey will be driving on her own. Michael will know where he is going to college. Pat and I will have to referee the "who gets the car" battles to come this summer. And so much more. I want to thank all my blog readers for checking in on me. It is nice to share bits and pieces of my life with you all. I tend to go into more details of my life here compared to Facebook.
So to all of my friends-Happy New Year!

No comments: