Well, another Christmas is over. We had fun family and friend gatherings, with big Christmas morning surprises. Hopefully all of you had a nice holiday also.
Christmas Eve at my parents' house. The cousins:
Christmas morning brought a huge surprise for the kids. It was time to replace the old escort wagon. We now own a Kia Soul, in the "Alien" color.
The day after Christmas was a gorgeous, chilly, not a cloud in the sky type of day. Amy, my hiking/snowshoe buddy had planned a trip to Gold Creek Basin. (I had been there once last year too). I enjoyed my adventures last winter so much that I bought myself some new snowshoes in the spring. And just recently Costco had a great deal on a set. So, I bought them as a spare if one of the kids wanted to join me. Kelsey took me up on the offer! It was Kelsey's first time, and we had other new snowshoers in our group too.
Here is our group of eleven:
This is Kelsey and I running along the trail. We don't last long......phew......it is hard workHave a nice day:


2 comments:
love the smiley face!
GORGEOUS pictures. What a great day to snowshoe. We live in such a beautiful area!!
Post a Comment