Thursday, December 17, 2009

enjoying the holiday month

We are in full Christmas mode. I am happy to say that I have most of my shopping done, my letters mailed, gifts wrapped and most of the treats delivered! Phew! We also just found out that Michael only works until 2:30pm on Christmas Eve. So, we WILL be able to have the family gathering at mom and dad's! We have had a lot of holiday events recently.
The annual Santa Breakfast at the high school. Michael playing his viola.
Yes the moms made our senior boys get a picture with Santa! Ben, Zach, Michael and Jeremy:
Jingle Bell Dash in downtown Seattle:The high school winter concert. Chamber Orchestra. Michael is third in on the right.Michael is singing with the jazz choir, Dynamics.The orchestra and multiple choirs joined together to perform Vivaldi's "Gloria." I love it! And, I was surprised to find out that Michael had a solo (viola)!
Dad, Mom and Grandma:
Family picture:


1 comment:

echensf said...

Korryn --

You are a lucky Mom that your son and daughter so willingly pose for pictures. If my Dad had only been so lucky.

Ernie