All of our Christmas decorations are put away for another year. I keep my snowmen decorations out for January, and the lights on our outdoor palms through, usually, February.
Our new year's gift to us was to buy a new couch. We have talked about it for a while, but haven't really wanted to go out shopping to find a style and color that works. So, lucky us when we walked into Costco and saw one that we both actually liked! It took two trips to get the three sections home, and thankfully it wasn't raining. There is a lounge section that Kelsey has claimed her own....I guess I'll get to use it when she moves out!
Michael is packing to head back to WWU. I'm not really sure when we will see him next. That's a little weird.
Some other new changes this week: our office is starting new extended hours. This means staggered staffing, some 10 hours shifts, longer phone time, etc. I think what I will miss the most is not being able to eat lunch with everyone. I'm sure I will post how it all goes. :)
Okay, time to get back to organizing. I am trying to clean out some old clutter. And, maybe even get around to repainting some walls, eventually.
1 comment:
hey we just saw that sofa in costco yesterday!
Post a Comment