Sunday, December 12, 2010

today-life is good

Today we make and decorate sugar cookies. Krista (and her kids) are coming over to help, which is tradition! I plan to post pictures of this event later.  :)
Since I have a moment before the Kennedy's arrive, and the teenagers wake up, I thought I would share as I said in the title that I'm having a "life is good" moment! Why?
1) most of my Christmas shopping is done
2) most of the gifts are wrapped
3) the tree is up and decorated
4) baking is finished today, and cookie plates will be done
5) Christmas letter and pictures are printed, still need to get them ready to mail
6) another project is almost finished
7) Kelsey has become an employee of North Seattle Pediatrics (my office)
8) Michael is home for three weeks

1 comment:

Amy and Matt said...

totally was just going to post on facebook why my life is good: Korrynie is making buckeyes!