Sunday, December 19, 2010

blogger rant

Just a quick post today. I found out last week when I was uploading baking pictures, that I have a limit of photos I can have on the blog. I guess at some point blogger merged with Picassa-and we only get so much photo storage at no cost. So, bear with me over the next few weeks. I am going to "clean up" my blog, as I don't want to pay for extra storage. I will delete some unnecessary pictures, and I hope to find the text that coincides with said photo, and update it as well. I don't want to have someone going back through my blog and reading about a certain picture-without anything there. Kind of a pain.

Kelsey and Ryan decorated this gingerbread house on Friday. FYI, the kit from Costco is great! The house was pre-glued=awesome :)

As I look at this picture, and see the gingerbread man that Ryan is holding, I hope for the best. You see, I ate that particular gingerbread man. Not a big deal, except for the fact that within 8 hours of this picture being taken, Ryan came down with a nasty GI bug. See Krista's blog-http://celebratingryan.blogspot.com to get her update on their fun events. And, please, please let my much older immune system protect me from getting sick. It seems like within 24 hours all of us have come down with something. Kelsey and I have sore throats, Pat's back went out, Michael's stomach doesn't feel so well right now. It could be an interesting week ahead.

No comments: