Special thanks to:
The Quintanilla's for letting us borrow their volleyball net, extra chairs and tent.
Janet for making yummy sandwich wraps.
The Kanzaki's for their delicious sushi.
Alexis for the snickerdoodles.
Kim and Jim for the flowers.
Jude for the extra table.
Krista and Paul for lumpia and the garbage/recycle cans (labeled so nicely by Amy).
Kerri and Eric for the beverage bucket.
I want to especially thank those of you that haven given Michael graduation gifts. It has been overwhelming! I am doing my best to get him to write thank you notes. But his mom thanks you all very, very much.
You are very special people in our lives! I am so fortunate to have you all around me and my family.
I was busy being a hostess, so not many pictures were taken. Here are a few:
![]() |
| playing catch phrase |
| Bear and Kathryn |


No comments:
Post a Comment