Another week of end of the school year events. Tuesday was our final orchestra concert. Michael has been playing the viola since 5th grade. And he has known Mrs. Schillen, the orchestra director, since 6th grade. I made it through without crying! I got close a couple times, but no tears. I will miss spending the time with all the other wonderful moms. Here is a picture of the senior boys, with their moms. Mrs. Schillen is in the middle. They have all played together since 7th grade.
Now, here are the distance girls team, with Coach Alex.
The same senior boys that you have seen through out my blog this year! Michael received a "coaches award" medal.
Friday is Kennedy day! I am glad that track is over, because Kelsey comes home after school and is a great help!! Ryan was not as grumpy as he looks in this picture. There was a cartoon on and I was blocking the tv. :-)
Michael and Jaclyn-
The whole group-
We had this group go into our dining room. All but one is in the similar picture below, when they were here for homecoming dinner their freshman year. I think they've grown a bit! Ciara, Denver, Jake, Ben and Michael-
Ah-the limo! Now here is a small story. The kids had found this site with limos using biodiesel fuel. So, we rented the eco-limo that could take 12 people. Well, we were surprised when a white mercedes tour bus showed up. Not really limo-looking. But what the outside didn't have-the inside made up for. It was all decked out with lights and a great sound system. Here are all the guys-
Now for the best part-all of the guys could actually stand up inside (well except Ben, he had to slouch a little)! They got to have a party heading to the actual party. They had dinner at Joey's on Lake Union, and the dance was at the EMP.
Jaclyn and Michael next to the "limo"-
The rose Michael picked out for me-

p.s. Happy Birthday to Mango Man. He turns nine years old today!


No comments:
Post a Comment