Nina finishing 2nd in the 800m race:
Senior boys finished with their high school running-and a rainbow!
On to my non-track life. I had another appointment with my orthopedist. Yes, the pain came back just before Mother's Day weekend. Very sad. So, he added a little more lift to the ankle area of my superfeet inserts. And I am going to start physical therapy this coming Wednesday. He wants me to only run 2 miles, 2-3 times a week. With a recheck in three weeks. Two miles??? It's almost not worth getting changed into running gear for. And, I apologize to any readers that are new or struggling runners. But, I remember when 2 miles was a challenge, and I told myself that I didn't want to ever have to start over. So, the more limited I get, the more afraid I am that I will have to stop. Just don't want to go there, thank you very much.
I did, however, go hiking. (I didn't ask him about hiking) I went with Kelsey, and Amy and Lesley from work. It was a 5-6 mile round trip to Dirty Harry's Balcony, just off of I90, exit 38 by Snoqualmie. It was a rainy and foggy day. No views to be seen. But, it was nice to get my heart beating!
Amy and Kelsey loving the "view!"
This was the trail:
I am almost ready to send out Michael's graduation announcements. It's still hard dealing with the reality of it all! He has his senior project presentation this week. Then prom the weekend after Memorial Day. It is happening-ready or not!
1 comment:
finally i get to comment on a post now that my computer is running. hope the feet feel better girlie!
Post a Comment