Michael's high school running has come to an end. He ran his last race on Friday at the WESCO South District Finals. He came within 2 seconds of beating his fastest time from a few weeks ago. I didn't realize until I was posting this, that in the background is the school's mascot-the Hawks-on the sign. It has been a fun six years of watching him run.
And oh, how he's changed over those years!
Kelsey ran in a 4x400 that is moving on to next week's meet for 4A districts. (the middle)
And on to my beginning: I am watching Ryan and Kathryn on Friday's. It has been a long while since I have supervised two kids under the age of three. Somehow it is much easier when you are going through it yourself, with your own kids, and a child proofed house. I think we all survived! I know I did-and it was fun!! (even with Ryan getting a small goose egg from a fall-auntie confession here).

1 comment:
Great post :-)
Thanks for being there and watching my lil' ones!
love ya
Post a Comment