it's been calm around here
Not much has been going on for the past few weeks, hence my lack of posts here. We have had some nice weather, and I have been outside gardening. All of my ornamental grasses got a buzz cut last weekend. Now, I wait for the new grass to fill it in. I have daffodils and daphne blooming, and other bulbs are emerging more each day. I worry that we could still get a good freeze, and damage some of my plants. But, I can't control mother nature.
Michael just returned from the Lionel Hampton Jazz Festival in Moscow, Idaho. The high school's jazz choir received top marks for their division. Hopefully he will get a copy of their performance so we can hear it!
We begin the month of March tomorrow, and with it is the start of track season. So for my regular followers, you know that this means a lot of track stories and pictures for the next couple months. So, I am trying to appreciate the calmness now.
No comments:
Post a Comment