On Saturday, Kelsey, Amy and I went out to Mountain Loop Highway for a hike. With no snow this winter, there has been limited snowshoeing adventures. I really enjoyed this hike. There are rivers, waterfalls, views and a lake at the top. We didn't get rain until we were at the top. I want to go back there this spring/summer.
Mom/Daughter
at the lake
our group shot-with my nice bangs in the wind
this picture is where Amy's blog name came from!
part of the walkway that goes around the lake:

3 comments:
glad you enjoyed the trail. we will definately go back!
great photo's! I love the one of the trail that goes around the lake. That looks so cool!
What a beautiful picture of Lake 22 with some snow on the peaks around it! I've hiked that trail a few times, but always in the summer. And we never stayed long at the top, because the bugs were terrible! Looks like a fun hike!
Post a Comment