This post has a lot of pictures. These first few are from Michael's senior photo shoot. I am still just amazed when looking at them. He is no longer my "little boy!"


I love this picture of Kathryn in her cross country shirt! It looks as if she is cheering on her big cousins at the race!
Kelsey having a good run! yay!
Michael finishing his race in the rain. (different meet from the above picture)
Twilight Invitational-gorgeous weather, with a beautiful sunset:The kids are over half way through the cross country season. Michael is continuing to be in the top 3 of the guys team. Kelsey still has good races and not so good races. She is working on how to get out in a race without getting overwhelmed, or going too fast in the beginning, and struggling with her breathing. Next weekend we are heading to the beach, in Ocean Shores. This will be the last invitational for the year.

1 comment:
good running pics KO, and I assume those are the pics you picked for Michael. I really like the one where is by the G. River standing.
Post a Comment