June 17th marks our 20th wedding anniversary. Pat and I will be cruising the Mediterranean. I'm so excited! In honor of this event, so many years ago.....I scanned a couple pictures.
This first one is with our parents. I think we have some fantastic looking folks! Dad, always looking sharp in his formal military uniform. Mom and Mel are beautiful. And, Jim, we miss you so very much!
Now onto the wedding party.....I hope they can all forgive me for posting this!From left to right:
Kathleen: now married to John, with two kids, living in Portland.
Max: lives with Gretchen (and their dog Murphy) in the Seattle area.
Krista: married to Paul for six years, their son, Ryan will be 2 in July, and baby #2 is due around that same time. They also live in the Seattle area.
Burt: still married to Patty. They live along Long Lake, Lacey, WA
Kalin and Cody: my cousins, one from each side of my family......they are all grown up now!
Rob: married to Shawn, with three kids, living up north, by Bellingham, WA.
Denise: still married to Steve, two kids (one graduating from high school this year). They live in Illinois.
Tom: not in touch anymore.


2 comments:
Love the hairstyles!
I still remember the wedding so clearly...how was it 20 years ago? Oh wait, I had big bangs and wore a denim dress with paint splashes. Cute. Congrats on such an amazing milestone!! XOXO
Post a Comment