Pat and I just returned from a trip to the Mediterranean. To celebrate our 20th anniversary, we spent a few days in Barcelona, Spain before boarding the Brilliance of the Seas for a 12 day cruise. I am still working on getting a webpage done for the pictures. (I only took over 950 pictures!) I will post a few here. Our ports of call were: Cannes, France; Livorno, Italy (we went to Florence); Civitavecchia, Italy (Rome); Naples, Italty (we went to Sorrento/Pompeii); Venice, Italy; Dubrovnik, Croatia; Corfu, Greece.
It began with a little stress: Pat had his wallet pick-pocketed from a velcro front pocket of his shorts on our 3rd day. They only got about 40 Euros from us, those credit cards were cancelled and we were able to use my debit card for the rest of the trip.
Pat and I enjoyed Rome the most, followed closely by Sorrento/Pompeii.
In one of the towers of Familia Sagrada, Barcelona
Cannes, France
David replica in Florence

The Colosseum!!!
Our home grown/made meal in Sorrento...so yummy
local street in the ruins of Pompeii

Grand Canal, Venice
Dubrovnik, Croatia
Corfu, Greece
1 comment:
what a cool trip...can't wait to hear about it!
Post a Comment