Kelsey finished her track season by scraping less than a second off of her best mile time. But, a PR is a PR! She and her buddies thoroughly enjoyed their end of the season fast food burgers.
Today was the Capital City Half Marathon. This is my third year running it with my dad and sister, Kerri. I also had my good running buddy join us! She is an adopted Lewis girl, her name is now KDory. Kelsey was our gear holder, photographer and finish line cheerer! KDory and I finished just over 2 hours. I have finished within two minutes for all three runs. I guess I am consistent. We had great Northwest weather-sunny 60's. (maybe on the warm side for running) Kerri has been battling back pain for a couple weeks. Dad ran with her. And I am so inspired by her. She smiles through more pain than I would. Before the race, family picture:
KDory and I finishing:
This is after the run (and after some water and food!)
No comments:
Post a Comment