| Nina, Lauren, Kelsey and Chrissy |
I've been having some heel pain after running two days in a row this week, with the first day being quite hilly. So, I am taking some time off. I might go out for a short, flat jog tomorrow. I just don't want to do anything really stupid. And, yes, some might argue that wearing my toe shoes is not the smartest thing. But I really think they are ok for me. I actually wore them to work last week. I had more parents comment on them, than the kids.
Pat was in Atlanta last week, but we still had a busy house. Our friends that recently moved to Reno are moving back! Dean is staying with us while starting his new job. And Jude was here too. She's now back down to Reno to get organized to move up here at the end of the month. I am flying down on Sunday, May 29 to be her driving buddy for the trip up here.
I am very excited that they are back and will end up living just a couple miles away! yippee!
Countdown clock!! It's getting closer!

No comments:
Post a Comment