Saturday, March 27, 2010

new blogger layout

How do you like the new look? I wasn't sure about removing my favorite picture from the header area-but I think I will give this layout a try.

I took Michael (and a van full) to the airport at 4:30 in the morning on Thursday. He went with a local youth group to Mexico, in a small town just south of Yuma, Arizona.  He did not take his phone.  It is very weird not having any contact with him this week.  They are due back April 1st.

We had a rainy track meet also on Thursday. ****and at this point I am getting irritated, because I am not able to insert any pictures. I am not sure if it is the new layout or what, I'll look into it****
**Well, it must have been something to do with the new format.  Once I posted, and went back in to edit my post-it let me upload the picture without a problem.**  
We thought Kelsey PR'd in this mile race, but the official timers had a different-and slower-time than her coaches and I did.  But she came in third overall, and first for her school. 

It is spring break here in our household.
Kelsey and I have some fun planned this week.  She is turning 16!  You will just have to stay tuned to read about our adventures.

4 comments:

Amy and Matt said...

i like the new layout girl!

Krista said...

I like it, I like it!

echensf said...

I actually like the old layout and I definitely miss the cool picture of the house over the water. (Where is that by the way) Just my two cents worth. Thanks for the comment about Santa Croce and I've heard about that piazza being used for city soccer games, it's a HUGE deal. Bummer you missed seeing one. I'll be in Seattle the 28th of June through the 12th of July so we can meet then. Maybe I'll let Carlos come along.

Andy & Heather Singer said...

I like the new layout. It makes me hungry. ;)