We had Thanksgiving with my family at our house this year. It worked out well, since Michael was working until 4:30. Pat smoked a couple turkeys, and everyone brought food. It was a delicious meal!
Ryan had fun tugging the rope toy with Mango.
Cute Kathryn:
Mom and Dad, with Michael and Kelsey:
The dinner group (minus Kathryn, Pat and myself)
The remainder of the long weekend has been very low key for me. In fact, I think I have stayed in sweats the entire time! I do not even attempt to deal with Black Friday crowds. I just hop on the computer to shop! I have done a little yard work, and some card making. I am checking my baking supplies for the upcoming Christmas baking. My running buddy is out of town, so I am making all kinds of excuses to not get out and run. I decided to not go snowshoeing with co-workers. (sensing a lazy trend here?) Pat and I are helping Michael finish up some college applications.
Saturday was an exciting day for the kids. Kerri and Eric gave them an early Christmas present and took them to the big rival UW/WSU football game. Their seats were in the press box! Oh, and to top off the fun......Huskies shut out the Cougs, 30-0! Woot!
Kelsey, Michael, Kerri, Eric and my (and Kerri's) cousin, Angela:

On a sad note: my mom and dad lost two of their three labs last week. One was expected as he had been sick for a while. But the other was a big surprise. She got sick one day, and found a place under some bushes, to pass away by the next day. RIP-Jake and Mollie.

No comments:
Post a Comment