This week has seemed to have a quieter tone to it. I still worked some extra days. But, I think having the kids home right after school, and no meets to travel away to, have helped. We had the cross country banquet on Thursday night, and it was a nice celebration. The coach always talks a little about each athlete, and there was a nice slide show. Michael was honored as 'most inspirational' for the guys. And Kelsey was given an award for 'hardest worker' for the girls.
So, as a treat for me......I went hiking again! Kelsey came along with co-worker Amy and I, to Rattlesnake Ledge. This hike is close to home, just off of I-90. There was no rain, and it was not too cold. But as you can see, there is snow in the mountains! I loved that we got a hike in, and we were home by 1pm.
They take food from your hands: Kelsey and I were posing for a goofy picture, when Kelsey saw the bird coming....I tried to still pose for the camera, as the bird landed on my hand. Amy didn't think she captured the bird until she saw the picture later, at home!

1 comment:
hey, I made it on a korrynie post. YAY!
Post a Comment