I actually had to stop to think if I had taken any pictures this week. And, of course, I had taken a few. Really though, I just kept three. One, below, was taken at Michael's last orchestra concert at the middle school. As much as I will miss hearing the newer kids play, I will NOT miss the very uncomfortable bleachers! I am looking forward to his next concert at the high school in December. It is the orchestra and choirs, separately, and combined. Last year's concert was amazing.
Friday was a great evening out with my sisters. I also got to play with Ryan, snuggle Kathryn, and get kissed by a puppy.
Saturday we helped celebrate the official adoption of a great young lady. She is now a legal part of her aunt and uncle's family.
Saturday night we had Dean and Jude over for dinner. Jude brought her much loved pot pie for our main course. Yummy!
I had no plans for Sunday. Kelsey asked me if I wanted to go with her and a friend to see New Moon. (I would need to drive them anyway, you see!) I have read all of the books, and enjoyed them. The first movie, Twilight, was very disappointing. So, I went today, with low expectations. I was pleasantly surprised......I liked it! It is so funny to listen to a theater of girls all gasp when the Jacob character took of his shirt for the first time.
Well, that was my week. Fairly mellow. Oh, and if any of you are wondering about the other two pictures: I had kept another one from the concert, and I took a very grainy picture of the puppy with my cell phone.

No comments:
Post a Comment