Sunday, April 12, 2009

our weekend

Saturday was a long day: the kids were dropped off at the high school at 7:20 am.  Then it was on the road for the moms, heading up to Bellingham for the Birger Solberg Track Invitational. It was a drizzly start of the meet, but didn't stay long.  It was fairly chilly all day long. Kelsey ran in the 1600 (mile) and once again dropped her time! She ran it in 5:52!
Michael ran the 3200 (2 miles) and dropped his time to 10:37!!  We did get home by 7pm, almost a 12 hour day away.
Sunday was a birthday gathering, open house for the kids' birthdays.  It was very rainy, so it was quite the crowded house at times.  I didn't take as many pictures as I would have liked to (shocking, I know!) But here is Max, with Michael. 
This is Kelsey with her friend, Marissa.  
I think the favorite for everyone was the chocolate fountain.  So many foods are better dipped in liquid chocolate!  I wish I would have taken a picture.....

No comments: