Friday, April 10, 2009

Arlington meet

The mom's perspective: traffic was good, the weather was nicer than expected, a great stadium to observe and take pictures!  Kelsey ran her first 3200 (that is 8 laps around a track, or roughly 2 miles for those non-track friends) and a 4x400 meter relay. I thought she did well in both events, she wanted to do better.  Michael ran in the 1600 (mile) and 3200.  He improved his time in each event.  His mile time is now sub 5 minutes! They are wearing the teams' new uniforms, which Kelsey is not a fan. I like them, because now the boys are wearing red also. It is easier to spot our team's runners in a race. But Kelsey is now even pickier on which pictures she likes. Here are a couple pictures from the event (and hopefully I won't hear about it later!) :




No comments: