The meet this weekend was at Ft. Steilacoom, south of Tacoma. What a perfect opportunity for Mom and Dad (and Pre) to come watch their grandkids run. Unfortunately, they got stuck in traffic, and didn't make it until right as Michael's race was finishing. They missed both the races. :-( But we did get a good picture of them. The weather was quite different from last Saturday. Rainy and cool.
Michael and Kelsey ran in two meets this week. Both races were right around a 5K (or 3.2 miles). Kelsey is clocking in times in the low to mid 24 minute area. And Michael is right around low 17's! I ran the open race at yesterday's meet, and I got mid 27's. Well, I used to be able to run with them.
1 comment:
Everyone looks a bit soggy! Great picture though. :-) The kids are FAST!
Post a Comment